Update 05 Jul 2009
All of the originally identified issues for RC1 have been resolved on trunk, though after some discussion one additional issue has been promoted for RC1:
- issue 2810502: switch measurement from milliseconds to nanosecond
This will push the RC build at least out into this week.
It's been a long spell without any news (with apologies to pragnesh, who's contributed a great wealth of ideas on our dev forum), but things have been busy over here. I've joined the EasyAnt project team, with the intent of ultimately replacing our semi-functional Ant/Ivy system with a more robust build. This is a ways into the future, probably in the 2.0 timeframe for beet. This week focus has returned to the near-term 1.4.0 release.
We've fixed a couple of issues identified in the last beta, with the following mostly administrative issues needing to be resolved for the release:
- issue 2794532: better support for EAR deployments
- issue 2794528: source/javadoc artifacts in maven repository
- issue 2794524: global "enabled" parameter for easier administrative control of deployments
- issue 2809943: fix build ivyrep to use maven naming conventions