|Part 1: Tutorial Setup|
|Part 2: Install Beet|
|Part 3: Examine the data|
|Part 4: JMX Administration|
|Part 4 Continued: Performance Statistics|
|Part 5: Log analysis with beet-util|
Page 1 of 8
This is a multi-part tutorial, which will take you through:
- Installing beet in an existing Spring web application.
- Administering beet from a JMX console
- Processing beet logs with the beet-utils command line package
For this tutorial we assume:
- You already have a working instance of the Java 6 SDK installed
- You have administrative privileges on your system, such that you can install and run server software
- You are familiar with Java-based web application development in general (Servlet 2.4 and up), and Spring-based applications in particular (Spring 2 and up).
- You are comfortable with Java 5+ language features and SDK tools.